Help Me To Cope
- This blend has the skinny on warm and comforting.
- Need some help? It easy to overwhelm the body, from environmental stresses, to the stresses of raising a family. Sometimes you just don't feel like the same person anymore. Help me to cope tea is a blend to help aid support to your immune system and to get you back on the track of healthy.
- Best served: Drink hot in the winter or as an iced tea in summer. Nicely paired with cream/milk or honey.
- Benefits: Elderberries are high in vitamin C. St. John's wort will give you a nice lift to your run down spirits.
- Contains: 1/2 ounceRed clover blossoms, Elderberries, Alfalfa leaf, St. John's Wort, Sage, and Ginger.
- Contains: no caffeine